My Way of Coping with Motherhood


Sunday 11 December 2011

Getting Organised is SO Important when you have a Baby!

Right, so today my mother-in-law is home and I thought I'd take advantage of this! After running a few errands, I figured I should get the house organised! I picked up a few organisational and storage things from Ikea and got cracking!

Today was bedroom day. I reorganised all the drawers and used some fancy drawer separator inserts from Ikea. It worked particularly well with my jewellery, hair stuff, nail stuff, makeup, as well as my undies and bras! And not only now does it look clean and tidy and I know where everything is - I have created more space! Wow! I was always sooking to hubby about how we didn't have space before but now I've found at least 4 more drawers we can use and a full section of a cupboard for our linen (we don't have a linen cupboard unfortunately!).

Although Ikea was great for me to purchase some organisational things, I really need to thank the Stay at Home Mum blog (http://www.stayathomemum.net.au/) for the inspiration. It's probably one of the best blogs I've come across! Feel free to let me know of your organisational ideas particularly from those of you where space is an issue!

Ok, so now to finish dinner, put my feet up for a few mins and go pick up my little man from his grandma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment